Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default tongue piercing/zofran not working????

one of my coworkers told me that she had spent yesterday v*. she said that it was food poisoning, but she was better now. but, she also said that she thought the contagious time from the last symptoms was 24 hours. since a bit before she said that (6 or 7 hours ago), my stomach has been off. i've woken up twice feeling like i'm going to v*, and i can't stop shaking. i've taken 2 4mg tablets of zofran since then and they doesn't seem to be working.

ALSO yesterday i got my tongue pierced, and i've been keeping up with painkillers every 2 or so hours (alternating with acetaminophen and ibuprofen). it doesn't hurt much anymore, but it's swollen, and i'm wondering if that would have anything to do with the n*?? i'm just really scared and really tired and i can't fall asleep because of this

Default Re: tongue piercing/zofran not working????

All those painkillers are probably wrecking ur guts. Especially the ibuprofen, it's the ruff one on your stomache. I'd ease up on those for sure, and you'll probably feel a lot better.
    I also have my tongue pierced, mind you I got mine done about 12 years ago lol.