Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Just need some reassurance

Okay so my friend is at a family party and she just texted me and said that her mom is v*ing my friend said thinks its from drinking to much at the party and because she's depressed over something (they're moving far away very soon)
    Anyway I was at their house yesterday and was in the car with her mom as well
    Do you guys think her mom has sv* and could I get it if I was with them yesterday?

Default Re: Just need some reassurance

If she was in fact drinking a lot at the party and for a lot of time before she v*, that's an extreme possibility. By the evidence you've given I'd say no, she probably doesn't have a sv, but only time and more details will tell. Try your best to calm down, even though it's probably really tough for you! Anxiety is no friend of ours and definitely will make you 'feel sick', though you aren't.

Regardless, you should be in the clear. xo Try and get more details to calm your mind.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost

Don't let anxiety win.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.