Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: help

Default help

I am new here. My husband v tonight one time. I am terrified. He thinks it was the food he ate. We ate the same thing. But I had the food last night too and felt fine til now....anxiety is taking over. Thoughts?

Default Re: help

Welcome to the forums. So sorry that your anxiety is taking over, I know how scary it can be when someone says "I think it was something I ate" and then you realise that you have eaten the same thing. Being *s after eating something does not always mean that that person has FP, it may have just not sat right with them. Everyone is different remember and something that your stomach can digest quite easily, may not be so easily digested by someone else. If you felt fine until the anxiety kicked in then I would say that you are probably ok. I know it is easier said than done, but you need to try and relax a little as having an attack of the anxiety will make you feel much worse. Try taking some deep breaths, they call it 7-10 breathing I think, as in breath in slowly for 7 seconds and then exhale slowly for 10 seconds. If not, you could try doing something to distract yourself like watching a comedy, listening to music or even chatting to people on here.
    "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" - Marilyn Monroe

thank you. I also am worried that its a sf. But of he only v once... probably not...?

How long ago did he *v? Does he have any *D? It sounds unlikely to be a *sv if he only *ved once.
    "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" - Marilyn Monroe

Only once and no d..

Definitely does not sound like an *sv then. I think you are safe.