Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Lightbulb Help please!!! Urgent!!!

Hey guys I'm in need of some urgent help please!!!!!!

Okay so....

Today I found out that I got a full college scholarship so, to celebrate, I want to throw my emetophobia out the window (just for tonight) and order a big, delicious, greasy pizza with lots of delicious toppings. I almost never eat food that I haven't cooked so this really is a celebration for me lol. Sad huh?

So, what toppings do you love on a pizza? Thank you in advance for helping me with my pizza emergency~!

Default Re: Help please!!! Urgent!!!

Mushrooms!!! And I never get to have them because DH hates them!

Congratulations on your scholarship and on your pizza!!!

Thank you, mamacat. Mushrooms for sure! Love them! Hey can't you get them on 1/2 the pizza and DH can get whatever he wants on his half?

Mushrooms and canadian bacon

Chris-sometimes we do halfsies, but since he is an ubercarnivore (pepperoni, sausage, and bacon) and my kids are way picky, I usually end up getting plain cheese and sharing with them. Right now is particularly rough. DS gets upset when he sees "spices" (tiny green flecks of basil or oregano) on his pizza and will not eat it. He'd go bonkers over mushroom!

Ooh that sounds delicious, congratulations on your scholarship. Personally I like making my own pizza with homemade dough. I make a thin crust wholegrain with mozzarella tomato sauce, basil, olives and artichokes. If I prepare a side tossed salad and a glass of wine it's a perfect meal to occasionally indulge in.
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i usually stick to garlic and cheese, love it

Quote Originally Posted by lizzo View Post
    Ooh that sounds delicious, congratulations on your scholarship. Personally I like making my own pizza with homemade dough. I make a thin crust wholegrain with mozzarella tomato sauce, basil, olives and artichokes. If I prepare a side tossed salad and a glass of wine it's a perfect meal to occasionally indulge in.
    Thanks Lizzo ......... ooooohhhh that sounds good! Do you deliver? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    i usually stick to garlic and cheese, love it
    That's garlic bread, not pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by chris_alice View Post
    Thanks Lizzo ......... ooooohhhh that sounds good! Do you deliver? lol
    Haha I don't deliver but if you're ever in my neck of the woods you're more than welcome to come for dinner :P
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Congrats on your scholarship, Chris_Alice. What an amazing accomplishment-way to you, you
    I'm a boring pizza eater-gimme plain cheese, hot red pepper flakes and a cup of ranch dressing for dipping andi I'm a happy girl (gee, I wonder why I get stomachaches after pizza? )
    Enjoy your feast-you earned it
    Jennifer
    “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

Haha I don't deliver but if you're ever in my neck of the woods you're more than welcome to come for dinner :P
    Deal! I'll bring the wine. lol

Quote Originally Posted by jmoore10 View Post
    Congrats on your scholarship, Chris_Alice. What an amazing accomplishment-way to you, you
    I'm a boring pizza eater-gimme plain cheese, hot red pepper flakes and a cup of ranch dressing for dipping andi I'm a happy girl (gee, I wonder why I get stomachaches after pizza? )
    Enjoy your feast-you earned it
    Thank you very much. On the very rare occasion that I order a pizza, I usually just get cheese and pepperoni, no dipping sauce. How boring is that????

I'm a little crazy with my pizza, I get pepperoni, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, and pineapple!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Ok well now I'm hungry

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Need Breadsticks

Kick emets a....

Congrats!!!
    ---
    Never trust a skinny cook!

Anything with pineapple. It just does something wondrous to pizza. It makes it sweet and savory.

Congrats! Congrats! Major accomplishment!! Oh and I hope you got pinapple on your pizza :-)

Congratulations on your scholarship and for going out of your comfort zone with ordering a pizza! Really is cause for celebration! I know you will have ordered and eaten it by now, but for future reference the only pizza you should ever have is ham and pineapple (Hawaiian) it is the best. Well in my opinion. :P
    "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" - Marilyn Monroe

Thank you for the congrats everybody.

lol I chuckled when I saw all the pineapple suggestions because (please don't hurt me) the one and only thing I absolutely HATE on a pizza is pineapple. I LOVE pineapple and I LOVE pizza, but the two should never ever touch lol. Tomato sauce and cheese should never be spoiled by cooked fruit and vise versa. There are just some foods that, while I love them separately, together are just wrong! lol Sorry to all you hawaiian pizza lovers.

What I did end up ordering was pepperoni, bacon, mushrooms, green peppers, red onion, green olives, and sliced tomatoes. It was sooo good and I ate more than I should and then, because I am emetophobic, unfortunately, started to worry "what if...." but before it turned into full-blown panic, I stopped myself. I literally said "NO! STOP IT!" out loud (like a crazy person talking to herself) and reminded myself that I have the right to enjoy food, and even pig out once in a while, without then reacting like I ingested nuclear waste. I refused to allow panic to take over and ruin my little celebration and so I ended up with a little heartburn lol but that was it.

Guess what I'll be having for lunch today? Yup, you guessed it, leftover pizza! Yum!

Congrats!!!! Free money is AWESOME!

Pizza? Bacon. Was there even a question?

For the record, most any question in this world today can be answered with the word bacon.

Delicious bacon......

Very true, wiscomommy. Wouldn't it be nice if emetophobia could be taken care of with delicious bacon?