Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Deathly nauseous again and sick of it.. :/

Last night I couldn't sleep at all because I felt SOOO nauseous. It's strange though because I didn't have any other symptoms, beside an 'offish' stomach. It didn't hurt or anything, it just kept making noises and felt a little heavy so I was getting really scared. I'm so sick of feeling deathly nauseous a lot and having this stupid phobia... I'm taking one motilium daily but they are not working.. I'm just wondering if I should take two a day instead? Thing is, I'm already taking two Omeprazole a day so will I feel more sick if I take another motilium?

I've also got to spend another month of suffering from this because my endoscopy has been delayed to the 1ST MAY.. I'm feeling really sad, depressed and I'm getting nagged at from staying awake all night (when it isn't even my fault...), and I'm getting nagged at from not finishing my food although I'm really nauseous and I tried my best to eat.. I can't get any help whatsoever until I have my scope done..

I just don't know what to do........
    Virtue - "You don't need a reason to help people"

Default Re: Deathly nauseous again and sick of it.. :/

are you nauseous because you're SCARED of being nauseous?

Default Re: Deathly nauseous again and sick of it.. :/

I don't think so... :/
    Virtue - "You don't need a reason to help people"