Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Post Worried about chicken soup

So. I'm sick with a cold and have been eating pre-made chicken soup for the last few days. It comes in a sealed and resealable container and I always put it in my very cold fridge after opening and always spoon it into a bowl before heating. Anyway, tonight I started a new container but added some from the old container which was opened two nights ago if memory serves. The chicken is shredded if that makes any difference at all. I heated it up in the microwave for two and a half minutes. Will I be okay?

Default Re: Worried about chicken soup

Yeah, you're definitely fine I've eaten that kind of soup I think up to four days without any consequences. Hope your cold goes away soon!
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Worried about chicken soup

As long as it was kept refrigerated, and you said it was, it's perfectly fine for 3 days. So go ahead and eat it, enjoy it... and feel better! Colds suck because it feels like they last forever.
    EmetophobiaHelpline.com