Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Angry I can't take it anymore!

I only got 3 and a half hours of sleep last night because I had an early morning appointment. When I came bnack, I tried to get gain some lost sleep but I keep getting nauseated when I lay down and try to sleep! I get very tired in my chair but when I lay down, poof, instant nausea! Every time I don't get enough sleep, my intestines get irritated and I feel like I have to use the bathroom but I can't possibly go with this nausea! I'M TIRED OF THIS ALL! I'm taking Promethazine until my nausea goes away or until I pass out! I hope I don't wake up!!

Default Re: I can't take it anymore!

Have you tried propping yourself up with a couple of pillows? So you're not laying flat? What you describe happens to me when I'm overly-anxious for a prolonged period of time and I found that if I prop myself up, I can sleep. If I lay flat, forget it.
    EmetophobiaHelpline.com

I have a triangle pillow thingy uhmm, a wedge pillow? It lets me sleep elevated so my stomach acid won't bother me too much.

If the phenergan will help you sleep, take it. I always feel incredibly nauseated when sleep-deprived.