So, I've been a very naughty girl and researched norovirus to feed my anxiety i know, not exactly beneficial to my emet. Anyway, I found out that the symptoms are horrible and usually start with nausea. Thing is, I am nauseous 99.9% of the time!!! I don't think I have been exposed over the last few weeks, so I'm probably fine. However, I have a heavy feeling in my stomach, and am starting to feel nauseous again, along with slight dizziness and an overall tired feeling. I'm probably completely overreacting, but could I have noro??? It usually comes on at night, too, so I could have it but not know it yet...and one of my worst fears is waking up in the middle of the night to be sick. Please, please give me some reassurance so I can stop freaking out!! It is probably just anxiety, but still...can anyone who has had noro tell me how they prevented v* (if they did), and what you feel like eight hours before the diahhrea/THAT starts????!!!!????!!!!
I've completely worked myself up into a panic!! Should I even eat dinner tonight???