Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Period?... A little freaked out

I'm suppose to start my period on Saturday. But yesterday I had this nervous sick feeling in my stomach, I took some anxiety meds and a Dramamine and it kinda went away. We went to the gym and worked out for about an hour and did the sauna for about 10-15 minutes. I felt fine but then around 12 that nervous sick feeling came back. I took all that I could and went to sleep. I woke up really early again because my bladder has been bothering me. A little after I woke up I was hungry and had some cereal and coffee. Then I felt like I was having a fever and my husband said I felt warm and that I probably had SV. He always says that to mess with me and I hate it. I took my temp the one for the temple was 99.8 and the ear one said 99.3. I don't know if its hormone related or if I'm coming down with something. I feel normal other than the nervous belly and this feverish feeling. I'm scared.

Default Re: Period?... A little freaked out

Is there any chance you are pregnant? Can you take a test?

My temp was always higher when i was preg, that's how i knew with the peeing and sore boobs like they were falling off!

I agree with the other two ladies. Bladder problems, higher than normal temp, and iffy stomach started for me before my period was due.

Or maybe you have a bladder infection brewing? I suggest if you aren't feeling better either get a pregnancy test or check in with your doctor to pee in a cup. Hope you feel better.

Pretty much everytime I take my temp its 99.3. My husband said I felt warm so I immediately freak out because my tummy feels off and I don't have any other symptoms, I'm really thirsty though. I managed to get up and clean since I'm gonna have a bunch of people at my house this weekend. The only thing I can think of is I caught something or my pre period symptoms. They vary month to month and so I never know how I'm going to feel. I took a home UTI test and it was negative. And I have my tubes tied so I know I'm not pregnant. I just hope I didn't catch SV. I can deal with anything else but that. I've been really up on hand washing knowing that the bug is still going around. I don't know what's going on but I guess I'll just freak out until I feel better. I'm trying not to take my anxiety pills because I only have 4 left and my refil hasn't come in the mail yet. I'm so stressed.