Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: ugh help:(

Hybrid View

Default ugh help:(

I'm pretty sure I have Ibs but I'm still so scared I could possibly have a sv? since Sunday I've had really bad pain in the middle of my stomach and I had bad constipation and had to use miralax and dulcolax. on Tuesday I had d* twice but not very bad, and I've felt very nauseous since the pain started. going thorough my zofran like crazy! I felt okay today until dinner and now the pain is back. I'm pretty sure it's acid and gas but I'm still so afraid to go to school tomorrow. I've also had a swollen throat too so could it be a light virus? please reply

Default Re: ugh help:(

Bloating, abdominal cramping, gas, constipation, diarrhea-all symptoms of IBS. As someone with it I can guarantee you I suffer from at least one of those symptoms on a daily basis! Recently I was quite constipated and the few days leading up to my first bm I had a ton of discomfort and cramping. After finally going yesterday I woke up this morning and have been having a d* type flare up all day! The pain for me also comes and goes, but from the information that I've gathered from this site and other ones-if you have an appetite and it you've felt that bad for an extended period of time it's likely not an sv and almost definitely something IBS related. I get your fear though, because the symptoms align with each other it can be difficult to know what's going on. Feel better soon!