Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Freaking out! Went out with my sick boyfriend still safe??

For those of you who didn't read my last post about my sick boyfriend, tues night we kissed, wed morning he woke with a sore throat, thurs he threw up and diarrhea repeatedly, went to doctor found out it was strep and got medicine. I had previously been worried that I would get sick since I kissed him tues night but I wound up fine. ANYWAY my question is today he said he felt a lot better he can eat anything and he even went out for a while he said he feels almost back to normal. Is he still contagious?? I took him out to dinner but didn't touch him or kiss him and tried not to let him breathe on me. Then at the end of the night we hugged. I was in the same car with him. Should I be worried???. Ugh freaking out right now!

Default Re: Freaking out! Went out with my sick boyfriend still safe??

I just read k10s thread about strep and now I'm REALLY freaking out scared!! Please tell me he isn't contagious anymore! He didn't have a fever or anything anymore!

Default Re: Freaking out! Went out with my sick boyfriend still safe??

If he was on antibiotics and fever free for at least 24 hours you should be fine!