Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: worried

Default worried

hi so i have had the phobia for 6 years now and i have lost around 3 and half stone through it im now 5stn 10bl from 9 stn 5lb i have seen a number of menatl health teams through those years witch havent offered me any help wher i live any way my worries is about my menstral cycle/period i started when i was 15 a healthy weight oh i didant start loosing weight until i was 18 im 25 now anyway when i started my period at 15 i was always irregular and i mean like every 6-7 months they came and went as they pleased but weirdly as i started to loose weight i started getting them more together like every 3-4 months sometimes every month for 3 month but now they have gone again and i was last on about 6 -7 months again and im raily worried they have shut down and i wont get them back witch will be haert breaking for me as i raily want kids and the doctors wont help me find out why i have always had irregular periods becouse im underweight but i try stressing to them that it is not due to been underweight as i have always had irregular cycles i have been trying to eat more but there is alot of bugs going around me at the moment family ect any advise will be great.

Default Re: worried

Have you considered getting a new gp and starting from scratch, explaining your concern, and your fear? (just starting with a regular doctor)
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch