Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Set back :(

Set back today. I managed to pluck up the courage to take my antidepressant yesterday, all was going ok for a while, then at night I started feeling dizzy, lightheaded and very anxious. This morning, the anxiety was overwhelming and was trembling too. It was so awful. Anyway, now I'm sitting here hoping I will sleep tonight and feel better tomorrow. Its the worse anxiety I've felt in a long time. It was mostly under control until today [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]. I feel so miserable and just want to sit here and [img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img].

*sigh*
    ~I don\'t know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone~

msn:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

that stinks. having bad anxiety is the worst. sometimes those meds give you side effects of WORSE anxiety before they make you better. dont worry things will get better

becky
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

how's it going??

Jen xx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How aweful

I really hope that everything is going okay now for you, I am sure Anxiety is most of the problem...

Feel better, let us know how your doing.

I understand about setbacks...I had one today too....my friend called here to where i work and was telling me that she and her baby were sick...horrible D...and throwing up...so far i think the baby (8months) has V.....she didn't say she has though...but also her son V last night too....I immedietely felt the doom starting to rise....she does not know about my emet....but none the less...it set me off...i am trying real hard to forget about it...but it's hard.....i was just getting ready to eat lunch when she called too...but i finally managed to get my Wendy's hamburger down.......after an hour...it took me that long...i think i am ok now...

I hope that begin to feel better soon also....i hate this stuff...and what it does to us......Best of luck to you...Kate

Hi all,

the anxiety is much better than the other day (still there though). the depression is really bad though... further set back. Much needed visit to the therapist...

Life is [img]smileys/smilies_40.gif[/img]...

Feel like [img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]...

Everyday is [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]...

~I don\'t know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone~

msn:

Aww, I'm glad the anxiety is a bit better for you today. Once the antidepressant kicks in it will help your depression too, in the mean time like you said: therapist time. I hope you start feeling good again soon!

Kate, I'm sorry you had a rough day today. Good for you for making yourself eat your burger and for being better now!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin