Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: V* dream

Default V* dream

Since i joined this site, I've been having more v* dreams. I think that's good though, better to face it and get use to it. Last night, I dremt that I was out side at night. I turned and saw three men standing in the woods. I was terrified because It was more real than any dream I've ever had. I did something that most rational people wouldn't do lol. I turned around, fell onto my knees, and threw up in my mouth. When I woke up, I thought that I'd actually thrown up but I didn't. I don't have v* dreams often. However, I'm curious to hear about other people's v* dreams.

update 1/7/14
    so don't remember this lol
    Last edited by Elie; 01-08-2014 at 12:49 PM.

Default Re: V* dream

I don't usually v* myself in my dreams, but people I tend to dislike in my life appear in my dreams and v* all over my stuff and such. Other dreams I get are about the people I care about who v* and chase me, thinking it's a joke, until I scream and cry that it's not a joke. Pretty traumatic and it only makes me a bit more panicked when I wake.

I frequently dream about it and wake up in a panic

I only have v* dreams if I am stressed out or have been exposed. Before I started my Zoloft I would have them frequently. I hate those dreams because then I feel sick
    when I wake up.

I have a recurring nightmare, about being at camp and needing to use the bathroom at night. When I get to the bathrooms there is people everywhere with v* and d*. It everywhere, but I am busting, and have to find somewhere to go, searching. I hate it. I need to tell myself, flip just go outside or something. Its absolutely hideous, but at least I am not sick in the dreams lol, so could always be worse

I have v* dreams far too often. Usually one of my children or somebody else near me, and it's usually an unrealistic amount of material they expel. I usually wake up in a damn panic. Gross!!!

I have them sometimes. I had one just last night, actually. Of course, since I'm also an emetophile, it doesn't bother me in the slightest, as it's never me doing the puking.

Last night, I dreamed that I was at someone else's house. I don't know whose house it was, but the guy I like was in the kitchen with me. Apparently, he was sick and had already puked a few times. He started walking towards me, then suddenly stopped and threw up all over the floor. For whatever reason, instead of asking if he was alright or getting him a glass of water, I decided to eat a stick of butter that was on the counter. I picked it up, and discovering how squishy it was, I crammed the entire thing in my mouth, which caused me to choke.

Turns out, I actually was choking and gagging in my sleep. When I fully awoke, my throat was sore and I was laying in a weird position, so I must have been laying in a position that made it hard to breathe.