Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default here we go again...

As you may remember I came down with the dreaded virus on thurs morning. My son came down with it Friday morning. We were all fine up until today when my eldest started vomiting today! I have her quarantined in her room with a lined trashcan some 7up and otter pops. I had to take an ativan to calm down but now i have a pain in my stomach. I know the chances are slim because i already had it but im still a little worried. My husband and middle daughter have yet to catch it but I have a feeling it wont be long. The distressing part is that i bleached and steam cleaned everything and I mean everything, but it still spreading. This sucks! And to top it off my husband is being an asshole

Default Re: here we go again...

Quote Originally Posted by bebzorg View Post
    As you may remember I came down with the dreaded virus on thurs morning. My son came down with it Friday morning. We were all fine up until today when my eldest started vomiting today! I have her quarantined in her room with a lined trashcan some 7up and otter pops. I had to take an ativan to calm down but now i have a pain in my stomach. I know the chances are slim because i already had it but im still a little worried. My husband and middle daughter have yet to catch it but I have a feeling it wont be long. The distressing part is that i bleached and steam cleaned everything and I mean everything, but it still spreading. This sucks! And to top it off my husband is being an asshole

You cannot get it again that soon. Your immune from that strain for at least 90 days. But yeah this years noro strain seems to pack a punch and is very resistant. Its going round my wifes work like mad currenly. We had it in dec so i know i can get itagain amd im freaking. I also bleached everything when we had it and it still spread. Tough SOB this year.

Default Re: here we go again...

Its crazy! I live in california and the weather has been beautiful yet Ive seen like 5 families all get knocked down within the past two weeks, not including my own. sscaryyy...