Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Angry Stomach Pain Question

I have an annoying stomach pain in my upper stomach. I keep having little burps or throat gurgles too. The pain started last night around 11 pm and hasn't let up since. I didn't even fall asleep until 2:30 am because it was so annoying and i was worried I was going to throw up. I would have thrown up by now had it been a virus right? I'm not sure what can cause upper stomach pain like this to come and stick around this long? I was slightly constipated yesterday and that could still be part of the issue but I've been really constipated before and this has never happened. I'm so worried i'll start throwing up all at once because of this I'm scared and am just looking for some possibilities as to why my upper stomach hurts. Bummer :/

Default Re: Stomach Pain Question

Do you think maybe its acid re-flux? i know i get it from time to time but never vomited from it...

Default Re: Stomach Pain Question

Could very well be acid reflux or indigestion. Try some Tums or other antacid.