Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question Too much fruit or..???

Ok so... I'm a vegan and I've been eating really really well and it's seemed to help with the anxiety that we all know so well. But the last week or so I've not really been eating any fresh fruit or veggies. BAD VEGAN!!! But anyway today I ate a whole mango and a little more than a half of a pineapple. That was about 12 hours ago. Now I have really bad cramps and gas. not to mention the stomach gurgles I had a BM and it was normal, but I still feel bad! Not as bad as before but I'm still starting to panic. I can tell the difference between hunger and other things, but I somehow oddly feel hungry??? Was it just the fruit or something else? I'd really like to go to sleep, plus I'm running out of Jenna Marbles videos :P

Default Re: Too much fruit or..???

I don't think you're going to get sick. I have the same symptoms all the time, in fact most foods cause me to get gas. If you're hungry then I'm almost positive you're fine. Try and chomp on something bland like crackers to settle your stomach. Oh and Jenna Marbles is the best for anxious nights. I hope you feel better soon! (hugs)

Default Re: Too much fruit or..???

Thank you! Silly me I forgot I was closer to my period then I thought so that also explains it Jenna Marbles is... Amazing haha. (hugs)