Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default UTI?? (Adult content also)

For about three days now, I've felt 'off' - I can't quite put my finger on it. I've felt n*, but appetite is fine. No stomach pain or d* either. The only other thing I when I go for a wee, my bladder feels a little uncomfortable, and my wee is a little darker than usual sometimes. And (sorry for TMI) it stings when I orgasm. I wouldn't say I'm going to wee more often, or that it smells or anything... But yeah I just feel run down, heavy and 'odd'. Obviously because of the n* I've been freaking out about it being FP or gastroenteritis or something... I don't know... I am paranoid though as I had a UTI last year that I thought had cleared up then it came back VERY suddenly out the blue as a kidney infection, a complication of UTI, and I had to go to hospital... And before that sudden onset, the few days before, the only symptom I had was stinging during orgasm... ??

Default Re: UTI?? (Adult content also)

Couls be UTI or even a yeast infection. Any fever?

No fever (yet!), but I feel exhausted. Yeast infection - do you have to have an itchy vagina and/or different discharge for that? Sorry for TMI... The outside of my vagina looks and feels fine... The stinging during orgasm and the uncomfortableness during peeing is more in the lower abdomen and going down into my pee-hole? And thanks for your replying

No worries. You're not gonna gross me out. I'm in nursing school. Lol. You don't have to have an itchy vagina. Very rarely has mine itched when I had them. Is it near time for your period? My lower abdomen and pelvis get kind of an achey swollen pain before my period comes along with painful orgasms as well. My poor husband. Lol

Ah wow, a nurse with emet? You are amazing! I finished my period last week so don't think it's menstruation-based. I just feel rather irritated 'inside' rather than out if you get me... Can a doctor diagnosed yeast infection and if so how? Thanks

I'm hoping it will help to cure my phobia. We shall see I refuse to let emet crush my dream of being a nurse. I'm stubborn. I will win the battle.
    A doctor can indeed diagnose it. They can usually tell by just doing an exam and asking you questions. I believe they came out with an at home test for it you can try. Maybe look at Walgreens, CVS, or Walmart. You could also try some Azo. Its over the counter.

I totally admire you for that! I'm actually in England... But will see a doc maybe tomorrow. Can yeast infections make you feel physically unwell then?

Thank you. I hope to make a difference with my career.
    It could I suppose if its bad enough.I think its most likely a UTI or bladder infection. Drink all the cranberry juice you can stand.

I've had uti/bladder infections before and it wasn't just a pain I felt going to the bathroom. It was a pain/burning that was there all day and it did make me feel unwell. Whenever I get one I get kinda fevery feeling and nauseous but I think the nausea is from the pain/burning.

Yeast infections can make you feel REALLY unwell. I've had a continuous one and there are so many symptoms of them! Just go to your Doctors to get it checked out and I'm sure you'll be fine. Our minds do crazy things to us when we think we're unwell. I'm sure it'll be nothing to worry about

Farout I have the same problem little flo! I didn't see your post until now but its practically the same as mine haha!

My body aches as well, it sucks