Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Blah. Feeling sick. :/

Went to breakfast with my mom before church this morning and we both had biscuits and gravy. I had bacon and she had sausage. Then we had a dinner after church and I had two fried chicken legs, mashed potatoes and gravy, coleslaw, baked beans, and some coconut cream dessert. Immediately after eating I started to have a sromach ache. Mostly gas and just like I ate too much. I got home and tried to use the bathroom but I couldn't go. I fell asleep dor about an hour and woke up and had a bout of d*. My tummy is still gurgly with a bit of heartburn. Maybe some mild n*. I'm scared I'm going to be sick. I have a hwart problem that gets extremely irritated when I feel stressed. So right now all I'm able to do is lay on the couch.
    I've taken some phenergan and an omeprazole. Hoping and praying it kicks in soon. Thoughts or encouragement are appreciated!

Default Re: Blah. Feeling sick. :/

Sounds like something irritated your tummy. Coleslaw and beans are both very gassy. Try drinking some mint tea if you have any. Fell better and try to relax. xx

Thank you. I don't have any of that. Do you deink it hot or cold? And is therw a particular kind of mint that's best?

Its hot. You can buy it at any grocery store. I prefer the mint tea from trader joes but the one from stater bros is ok too. Its peppermint tea.

Okay. Thank you! I tried chamomile once and it was one of the most disgusting things I have ever tasted. Lol. And I'm NOT picky.