Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Freaking out :'(

I'm feeling really dizzy and panicky and I'm scared and I can't seem to calm down. My stomach is making weird noises and I'm struggling to breathe because I'm so scared :'(

Default Re: Freaking out :'(

Try laying down on your back and just let your body sag into the bed, couch, whatever you're lying on. Try to breathe. Do something distracting. Play a game on your phone if you have that option. I find games to be very distracting, also if you have Instagram, looking at that relaxes me. Take a hot bath if you feel up to it. Take a book in with you, relax in the hot water and read. Drink hot tea, I prefer mint but I think anything will help a bit. If you have anyone you can talk to, talk about anything other than your anxiety. Gossip. These things help me relax. Also if you have any anti-anxiety meds that are take as needed, I would suggest taking one. You can PM me, or look me up on Facebook, I'm Midi Byrnedavis in California. Feel better xx