Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Liquid D, 2 days of awful cramps, hot flashes, HELP!!!

I am freeeeeaking out!!! I had awful horrid cramps all day yesterday and today and started having liquid d about a half hour ago with sweaty hot flashes!!! I am nauseous but can't tell if its real or anxiety. Please help!!! I'm about in tears I just want to die, I can't stand this!!!
    Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -Isaiah 41:10

Default Re: Liquid D, 2 days of awful cramps, hot flashes, HELP!!!

I'm shaking and freaking out all I've eaten today was a yogurt... I have sooo much hw to do as the semester is wrapping up and I have to work tomorrow! Ugh! I had to call in two weeks ago due to a severe ear infection I really don't want to have to call in tomorrow too!!! I can't afford to either!!!
    Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -Isaiah 41:10

Quote Originally Posted by ruhligv View Post
    I am freeeeeaking out!!! I had awful horrid cramps all day yesterday and today and started having liquid d about a half hour ago with sweaty hot flashes!!! I am nauseous but can't tell if its real or anxiety. Please help!!! I'm about in tears I just want to die, I can't stand this!!!

Do you have any zofran? As far as the D it could be a sv as michigan is being hit hard still. Hopefully thats all you deal with. Do you have ibs? It could be that to. Just stay hydrated and lay off solid foods for today. My stomach has been giving me hell today to.

I don't have zofran I took some Ativan and am calmer now. I'm sooo hoping that this is all I have to deal with! That way ill get it over with an be immune to it! Ugh now I'm just super tired from the Ativan. But still crampy and icky. Had d like 5 times but good for the past 20 mins or so.

could you try some immodium? i've used it before, they are tiny capsules and easy to swallow. hope you feel better soon

Thanks I managed to eat a piece of toast okay, I don't feel nauseated anymore and the cramps have subsided since all the d. I still feel gurgley but okay otherwise. Im not a huge fan of anti-diarrheal meds because it is a virus or something I want it out! The only way I'd take them is if I were becoming very dehydrated, which I'm not. I've been sipping water all day. I'm hoping it was an sv and that it is mostly over now so I can be better and immune.

Oh honey, you really didn't need this right now huh?. More often than not, d* means that it has passed the V stage. Hope you feel better soon!. Xxx
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

That happened to me once before, awful liquid d* about seven times in a row and then ok. It might have been a virus, might not, we don't know. I'm glad you are feeling better!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!