Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Too far north for some of you ppl? Im not sure, anyway, check it out-

http://www.birmingham.gov.uk/Generat...ONTENT_ITEM_ID =3039&CONTENT_ITEM_TYPE=0&MENU_ID=259

http://www.suttonparkimagery.co.uk/

looks nice, n its huge so theres bound to be some quiet-ish places, n theres a visitor centre n cafes n stuff.

Looks nice, my only problem is that its 6 miles from he nearest station, shouldnt be too much of a problem tho. I'l also have a look at some other cities and see what comes up

That looks like a nice place..!!... Izzy could always get ya there... pick ya up from station on way round to it no worries.... When are you looking at meeting up?? I know that Mary will be here in August and she would love to meet ya all... As for the place looks good to me..!!!

Collette
    When I\'m not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.

Thanx collette. I might try to get a bus or somthing. I'm not to big on ravelling even though i'd be doing a 3 hour train journey but i'l try to get through it!!!!! lol

Izzy, there is actually a train station in Sutton not far away from Sutton Park.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

When is still sometime in the first 2 weeks of aug, probly a weekday cuz it wont be as busy, unless ppl are at work?

This thread is pretty much a continuation of me n terrys thoughts on this uk meet up, sorry to keep makin new ones, but i wanted to get ppls attention to see whether ya thought this place was ok.

Yeh it looks great. I'm fine with a week day buti'm still not garuanteed to go! I do so hopefully sheer determination will get me through the journey! lol When is mary (harmony) coming over to england casue I think she'd like to come if we can hold it then

Week day is fine with me..!!.. Mary is coming first two weeks in August just for info and yeah she would love to come along I am sure..!!..

Collette

good. Is she staying with you?

Well I know she will be traveling around but initially she will be here with us. I am not sure what schedule she has got at the moment but I am sure we can work something out.

I thought there were more ppl interested in meeting up??.. Would be nice if we could all meet...

Collette

Yeh i'm really looking forward to it. I might have to make my own meet up in london if I cant do this one. I'l start a new topic in general discussion, casue people probably dont check this board too often

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity

Too far north for some of you ppl? Im not sure, anyway, check it out-

http://www.birmingham.gov.uk/GenerateContent?CONTENT_ITEM_ID =3039&CONTENT_ITEM_TYPE=0&MENU_ID=259

http://www.suttonparkimagery.co.uk/

looks nice, n its huge so theres bound to be some quiet-ish places, n theres a visitor centre n cafes n stuff.

too far north? lol more liek too far south [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]I doubt i'd be able to go [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Sorry, Louise, but most ppl are in the south, I thought I was the only northerner in fact ! [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]

Where would you be coming from? If I have my car n ya arent too far outta my way maybe I could pick ya up?

lol, in durham, near newcastle! (probably a bit far from you [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img])

Where abouts are you? [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Im in the northwest. Lancishire. Other coast I think? lol... I dunno, maybe ya could come partway down n I can meet ya somewhere? Dunno where tho.. lol my grasp of geography is awful. How Im gonna find Birmingham is ne1s guess

I posted my schedule on one of the other convention threads! Thanks for thinking of me! I hope to meet as many of you as I can!!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

nope, i'm northern too! from yorkshire

esther

*bump*

I just noticed this'd moved off the page, because the forum shows only topics thatve been posted in in the last month.

I am just north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, eh?
    <font color=RED><font size=\"4\"> FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL----fear</font>