Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Extremely Stressful Day!!!!!

I'm sorry I've been posting so much. This isn't really a panic post, I don't feel well but I've just had a day from hell. I've been real sore for a couple of days, I over did it at the gym the other day and I can hardly lift my arms. Well today was my husbands birthday and my moms. But mom is no longer with me, she passed 3 years ago. Even her birthday messes me up. Finding her the perfect gift, making her favorite banana nut cake. Well I had a lot to do today and trying to find my husband a gift, he's extremely hard to shop for. We didnt have a good start. He left for work without even saying goodbye and he is suppose to be gone for a week. It hurt. I texted him happy birthday and that I loved him and I got thanks. I was so mad and hurt. He tried to make me feel bad, by saying I was saying hurtful things to him and I didn't say anything except how insignificant he made me feel by not even saying goodbye. If that's hurtful and mean then I guess I'm guilty. I went to the gym thinking working my sore muscles out would make me feel better. But I just ended up feeling dizzy on the treadmill. I left my oldest son in charge. I just got to the top if the gym to do weights and stuff when my middle son called and said can you come home? Noah choked on pizza. I asked if he was ok and he said yeah he's at chandlers. I was confused so I quickly finished what I was doing, rushed down the stairs, got my things and headed out. I took my scooter because the gym gets so packed I didn't feel like trying to park my bug truck. I waited forever for people and cars. A guy finally let me through so I sped off and here comes a car headed right toward me. I squeezed my brake so hard it jarred me forward and I hit the throttle and partly ran over my leg. The tire was still moving on it so I have tire burn. I come home my kids are at his friends house playing basketball, my little one is playing with their hose and the grandma was watching him. I get him go home tell my son his weekend privileges are off. Go in the house my other son is staring at the TV playing XBox. I told him to turn it off. I got so angry and told them if I can't have any privileges then they aren't either. I'm not a strict mom. But I don't do anything for myself except this past month going back to the gym. They don't pull that crap when my husband is home. So I've had it. This was a horrible day. And to add to it I got a migrane. And I took all my pills so my stomach hurts. I'm in bed with a headache a bellyache, anxiety, nerves are shot, I'm upset, I'm hot, no blanket I'm cold. And my baby is asleep next to me sounding like he has a cold.

I really hate my life mist days. But this day has made the top of the list.

Default Re: Extremely Stressful Day!!!!!

Sounds like a rough day! I'm sorry! Kudos to you for going to the gym though, I really want to get back to it. Helps your anxiety and stress! Anyway, I'm not really sure why your husband was so upset? But sounds like a very hurtful conversation, I'm so sorry! And I'm sorry about your moms bday reminding you further of her loss, that is so hard. Good grief you ran over your leg too! I don't have kids but it sounds pretty hectic, almost like something from a movie! So I don't really have any worthy input except that I'm glad you could rant on here and I hope your weekend goes better!
    Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -Isaiah 41:10

Aw I'm sorry it sounds like you deserve some "me time"! This weekend you should do some activities or anything that makes you happy, like doing something outside (if its pretty weather) or some retail therapy! ( You can never have too many shoes!) Don't let one bad day put you down! Everything will get better

Ugh.... Yeah, I haven't had such a messed up day in my life. I wake up today, I let myself oversleep. My son was in the bathtub and I asked what was wrong and he said he wasn't feeling good earlier he said it was the Arizona drink he had. I started to think. My son made hamburgers last night and I hope they were cooked enough. They were the frozen kind from Costco. They looked done but I dunno it was hard to use the thermometer on them. My tummy is upset but I think it's lingering over from yesterday being so messed up.

Starting to go into panic mode. My tummy still feels nervously sick and I have reflux and I haven't eaten or drank anything. I was stressing over my son but he was eating chips so I'm assuming he's ok now. Then my husband said he has stress belly and no appetite. I'm freaking out. I hope were not all sick. I wanted to go grocery shopping but I'm scared to leave the house.

Hope you are doing better, your tummy will def feel upset if you don't eat or drink!! If those burgers weren't cooked all the way and you had fp, you all would have been sick by now! Let us know how you're doing! Hugs!
    Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -Isaiah 41:10