Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Sorry to double-post... Just can't do this anymore

Laid awake with nausea and a tight, scratchy throat. I would rather die than be s*, haven't felt this desperate in ages. Please can someone offer some comfort and reassurance. Shaking like a leaf yet exhausted and need sleep xx

Default Re: Sorry to double-post... Just can't do this anymore

Heh sorry you feel like crap. Try sitting up for a little bit and watch some tv take some deep breaths. Could be a number of things why you feel off.

Thank you for replying, I feel less alone... I've felt n* in waves all evening but my throat is also feeling tight and funny. I am hoping it's a throat thing I'm coming down with and not a SV. I have been performing in a show for two weeks so quite run down, and am on new medication for kidneys that can cause stomach problems. I just haven't felt this n* in ages x

Hon, vomiting is not dangerous. Please do not say you would rather die than vomit. Life is so worth living. I hope you are feeling better. HUGS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

How are you feeling sweetie?
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

Hi lovely people, thank you for all your kind words and reassurance. After some sleep and some chill time today I've feel tonnes better. I think I am just run down. I honestly thought it was going to happen last night - I did gag a couple of times. But today I'm eating ok and feeling ok but tired. Feel so silly for getting so upset :/ xx