Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: How do I....?

Default How do I....?

Turn off the function so I don't keep receiving emails every time someone posts a reply in a thread I have also posted in? I know how to do it once I already have a ton of emails, but just generally I don't want to receive emails for any reply, ever. Not to be mean, but I get loads of emails from here and accidentally end up deleting emails that are really important to me. If there's no way to shut off this reply function entirely so I never get another email, I understand. Thanks!

Default Re: How do I....?

I believe in the top right corner of the thread, you click 'unsubscribe' ? I'm not certain but I believe that's how you do it.

Edit: click on 'Thread Tools' towards the top then hit 'unsubscribe'.
    Haha I really need to get around to doing that as well. I always get freaking emails for the 'This or That' or 'Something You Don't Know About Me' thread. I just can't be arsed to fix it haha too much effort required there :P
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

goto settings top right of page near login, then general, there are at least 3 boxes to check

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

Thanks ladies! I think I've got it. I've lost more than one important message because it was tucked in between a lot of superfluous ones.