Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Drank after sick friend!

I drank after my friend last night and he woke up at 3 am with v and d!!!! I have felt fine but im so scared idk if im safe!!! Advice please fast i feel like im on the verge of a panic attack! Also i just now found this out!

Default Re: Drank after sick friend!

Drank from the same cup you mean?

Yeah i had a sweet tea and he wanted a drink so i gave him some then i drank some

We are at work together right now and he just went and threw up a bunch again! But he swears that he feels better now just tired

Hmm. Well in the future I would recomend if someone wants a sip of your drink, make them "waterfall" hold the can above their face and pour into their mouth. If they don't want to do this then I guess they really don't want any of your drink. heh.

Anyway, what everyone says on here is that you can't get it by sharing drinks UNLESS the person has already v*d. So as long as he had no symptoms when he drank out of your drink, you should be fine.

So if I'm understanding correctly, your friend drank from your drink, then later that night he got sick? If that is the case, you should be fine. It's not present in saliva.

And if it is a virus of some kind, its not contagious until after he's vomited, so you should be fine.

That waterfalling thing, I don't make my friends do that at all if they want some of my drink and I've never gotten sick from any of them. It's fine.
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't understand why people want to share drinks anyway. I only ever share with my boyfriend. I don't even share with my parents anymore. My Mom doesn't share with me anymore either but my Dad always asks for some of my drink and I have to say no. :/

The waterfalling thing just makes me feel better and it's my way to not have to worry all the time. The otbher day I waterfalled from my friends Monster and then was like..why didI do that.