Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Horrible burps with sulfer???

I ate a cheddar bagel at 1:30pm and at around 3:00 I started having these horrible sulfer or rotten egg like burps. I ate dinner at 6:00pm hoping it would take this away...which it did for a while but now they are back. What is causing this? Flu? I'm really freaking ojt and can't sleep because of the fear. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Default Re: Horrible burps with sulfer???

I would like to know the answer too cause I had this happen to me before!

I get burps like that when I eat Cheerios. Wonder what those suckers are from???

I suffered from this for several wks on & off late last year. I went to my dr who prescribed me a strong combination of antibiotics to get rid of a possible h pylori infection. I read up on it later & its a quite common symptom of this. Anyway the tablets worked & I havent had that problem since. Maybe its worth mentioning it to your own dr.

It was a long night...and the burps were enough to make you V* but I got through it. Took some pepto and eventually fell asleep. By morning it had gone and was eating with no problems or any other symptoms. The strangest thing ever. Better get back on my probiotic!!