Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I was doing so well.

I'm sorry if my thoughts sound scrambled, but that's how my brain is right now. I've barely even been thinking about the phobia for the last couple of weeks. I haven't been on the forum for probably four days when I used to check it multiple times daily. I haven't had a panic attack in so long, but tonight one hit me. I guess I'm under a lot of stress because I just learned that I have to move four hours away by Saturday. I'm scared I was exposed because I was at the emergency room with my girlfriend the other day and I only washed my hands one time. I haven't been washing my hands as much as I used to, and I've run out of my Zylast sanitizer. My panic attack started when I went to the gas station just a bit ago and got really depersonalized and felt so out of it (which I get a lot from anxiety, but it is also the same feeling I got before my last sv* ten years ago, so I always relate it to that.) I got a Pepsi, and I would usually get cheddar popcorn but it sounded disgusting to me. I also had a soft but not loose bm* when I got home.

I just took 14 probiotics and a Klonopin, plan on taking a large dose of oil or oregano in about an hour and a half, and a large dose of activated charcoal a little after that, and taking some Dramamine before I go to sleep.

Also, does anyone take Bentyl? It was prescribed to my girlfriend and I read online that it can be prescribed for gastro. Anyone have experience with it? Should I take one before bed? I've taken it before, so I know I don't have adverse reactions to it.

I also just did something stupid and looked up noro in my area. All winter long I NEVER once saw an article about it being in my area, and one was posted yesterday saying it was going around. Ugh.

I haven't had a panic attack in so long, I'm sorry to panic post!
    Last edited by jadeshine; 04-18-2013 at 09:41 PM.
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.

Default Re: I was doing so well.

Don't apologize! We're all here for u. First of all, U know u just have to calm down. Or you're really gonna stress yourself out. I feel like I'm constantly in the hospital with my kids..bc there's 'always' something wrong with them..And I never catch anything while I'm there.. And I've seen plenty nasty in that place :/ IMO, that sounds like alot of diff meds to be taking.. But if it's safe to take that, then go ahead..if it will make you feel better. Remember, your nerves can make you actually feel ill. When you're not. So try to relax a little
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; But of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Timothy. 1:7)

I wouldn't take a medication that's been prescribed to your girlfriend, especially if it's just a preventative measure.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time at the moment, try not to look at it as a failure though, for every two steps forward we sometimes take one backwards, but you're still moving forward and that's a great thing, and you should be really proud of yourself
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I wouldn't take the Bentyl if I were you. It is just an antispasmodic, for abdominal cramping. It won't help unless you are n* from spasms in your gut.

You sound like you have been doing really well, lately. Don't beat yourself up for having a bad anxiety day. Hang in there!