Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default nerves, sv, something I ate?

I've had two bouts of loose d* since I got up this morning (it is now 7:35 pm). Its not watedy yet but definitely isn't formed. I'm cold and I have what I like to call "bubble gut" (rumbly, growly). I drank a cup of coffee this morning which I never do. Had an eglish muffin with canadian bacon, egg, and cheese for breakfast, shrimp scampi, green peas, and mashed potatoes for lunch, and then I made some chocolate chip cookies and had three or four. I know, I'm a fatty. But I'm a scared fatty. As some of you know, I have a heart condition. It is extremely irritated by anxiety and/or stress so right now its going bonkers ans I can't do anything but lay in bed. Thoughts?

Default Re: nerves, sv, something I ate?

My first thought is stop calling yourself a fatty
    In all seriousness, I highly doubt an SV. Your d would have gotten progressively worse and would be water. I also don't think you would have been able to eat a good breakfast or lunch. If you aren't used to coffee, it could very well be doing a number on your belly. I drink tons of it, so I've gotten used to it but it can be real harsh if you don't normally drink it.
    I would not worry about SV at all. Put your feet up and let your belly relax.
    Hope you feel better!
    Jennifer
    “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

Thank you!! I also have a heart problem that messes with it. All my parts are broken. Lol

Aw, sweetie. That's a lot for you to deal with.
    Hopefully your belly is calming down some. I had something like an SV about 5 years ago. I felt kinda 'meh' for a couple hours, then bam! Water d non-stop and n like I'd never felt. Somehow I managed to not v but it was only through luck, sheer willpower and the grace of god that I didn't. Trust me-it hit hard and fast. If you are feeling pretty much the same or a little better as you have been all day its not an SV!
    Jennifer
    “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

Thank you! I had some Pepto and Gas-X and am feeling quite a bit better. I also took my heart medication that I haven't had in like a week. Weird how much of a difference that makes! Haha. I'm too young for this. -.-