Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Nerves... HELP

Default Nerves... HELP

I am having a rough hour...
    I've felt pretty good all day... had a decent lunch.... then a light snack...some pink lemonade... then I had a pretty big dinner... Sub, Mac Salad, and some Fries... I used the bathroom and felt decent. But now I have it in my head that I ate too much and I'm making myself nauseous. I am still a little full. What can I do to relax?!

Default Re: Nerves... HELP

Try to take a walk. It will help to speed digestion and the fresh air will help the anxiety.

are you better now?
    "Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything, it just messes with your mind and steals your happines."

I was better... was having a hard time falling asleep though.. and then as soon as I did I woke up in a panic just 20 mins ago... hard to explain ... weird feeling in my throat... had to keep swallowing... or else I would start to cough...then I had some congestion from it. Not sure what it could be. But now my stomach is upset from the anxiety and my throat is still a little scratchy like I could have gag. I get this once in a while.. it wakes me right up out of my sleep. Before I fell asleep I was starving... really hungry... now not so much. Ugh.. anyone know what it could be?

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren9588 View Post
    I was better... was having a hard time falling asleep though.. and then as soon as I did I woke up in a panic just 20 mins ago... hard to explain ... weird feeling in my throat... had to keep swallowing... or else I would start to cough...then I had some congestion from it. Not sure what it could be. But now my stomach is upset from the anxiety and my throat is still a little scratchy like I could have gag. I get this once in a while.. it wakes me right up out of my sleep. Before I fell asleep I was starving... really hungry... now not so much. Ugh.. anyone know what it could be?
    Youll be fine, its all in your head trust me.
    Go on youtube and watch funny videos to distract yourself! That always does the trick.

And hot tea, it's a miracle worker for digestion (herbal).
    Life is so worth living.

Acid reflux sounds like the culprit!

Quote Originally Posted by jparsons93 View Post
    Acid reflux sounds like the culprit!
    I was going to say exactly the same thing! This sounds like acid reflux without a doubt. You've just listed my symptoms and the way it affects me is just the same
    “Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. how can anyone see how awesome you are if you can’t see it yourself?”

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.