Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Been awhile since I've been on here - need reasurance!

So I've been avoiding coming on here lately as I've been doing so much better! However today I am on a training course, been feeling more nervous the last week or so after hearing the *v bug is doing the rounds again!

Anyway the girl sat next to me was off last week with her child being ill, after being here for half an hour this morning she ran out the room, came back and told me she'd *v, this has sent me into a spin! Shaking, feel *n do paranoid that this time I won't be able to avoid it! She's still here but has not *v again but feels slightly 'off'

sk so scared and really annoyed with myself after having done so well!

Default Re: Been awhile since I've been on here - need reasurance!

Oh no, when will this nasty bug go away it's spring now

But thats good u had been doing well, try and think positively and do things to distract yourself, the more u think about it the more anxious u will get
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i just had an experience with a very similar situation. My friend and i were at a party together and her kids were there. The next day she called and said that her baby had V'd. Total he did it 4 or 5 times no D though. The next day her older boy was sick. He only V'd twice. i kept waiting for her to get it and she didnt. She even slept with the baby when he was sick and he V'd in her bed. Of course she was the one cleaning up after them too. I thought for sure. But she didnt. She has been fine. This past Saturday made a week since her first kid V'd. I figured she would have gotten it by now if she was going to. If your co-worker did catch it from her kid it doesnt mean that you will catch it from her. Dont use the bathroom where she just went. Try not to answer phones that she did or touch stuff that she did. Keep your hands clean. Good lucK!!!

thanks, I'm trying to be positive!

She's not *v since about 10am and she only did the once so I'm hoping that's a good sign!