Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Just when I thought it was better......

I was just thinking this morning that I haven't seen many people at all on Facebook talking about being sick. Now of course this afternoon, 2 different families I know that have multiple kids have the *SV. It appears that several of their children have it at one time. A lady here at work also called in today and said that her family passed around a bug all weekend. UGH! I am not around these people at all, just friends with them on Facebook (except for the lady I work with, but I don't see her much at work even). But I guess my concern is they all live in my area. Is this another outbreak? Random? Did it seem to anyone out there that it was actually getting better? Anyone else feeling this way?

Default Re: Just when I thought it was better......

I feel your pain! The girl I was sat next to at work today's kids had it last week and this morning she runs out to *v! But I sat by her all day and am going to stay positive! Keep up the hygiene and we'll be fine! This one going around seems to affect more kids than adults and the adults getting it have been close to the kids! Keep positive! The weather is improving so it will be in the way out soon x

Thanks for the reply. Same to you, think positive, good hand washing and we will get through this. Your right, good weather is coming. Hang in there.

Excellent! So easy to get caught up in it all! We will survive!

You are so right. It can be overwhelming. Nice to have people to vent to, that understand.