Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Everywhere I look it seems to be lurking! Argh

So another *s bug seems to be doing the rounds! So so so fed up! Had been doing so well! Anyway a girl at work runs out of the room to be *s this morning! Now I feel awful!

Does anyone know if this new one is airborne or through good hand washing etc will I be safe?! Feel far more *n than usual! Urgh it's horrid this waiting game!

However she only *v once and has told me she are tonight and is feeling better! I am so hoping I get away with it!

Default Re: Everywhere I look it seems to be lurking! Argh

As far as I know there are no such thing as an airborne tummy bug. Given that she was only ill once, perhaps it was something she ate? As long as you didn't touch her hand and then tough your mouth I think you're clear. Try to relax. The season is just about over!

Thanks for your reply! I know your right just got in a bit of a panic! This is the nearest I've been to someone who has *v for a while! Starting to calm down now! Blasted fear! Thought I was getting better! Just hope all those pesky bugs go away soon!

Or could she be pregnant? Hope you ok! Keep your hands washed and dont touch your face and you will be fine!