Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: sooo much pain

Default sooo much pain

pretty sure it's period cramps, but I don't know. I started my period today, the first day is usually the worst. But the cramps are strange...it feels like a stomach ache does, but under my belly button and on my right lower back. I took a midol and it hasn't worked, that's why i'm afraid it isn't period cramps. It's gotta be period cramps, but why does it also feel like an upset stomach?? ouch!!!!

Default Re: sooo much pain

I'm on my second day..and the first couple for me, are by far the worst! I've felt stomach achey all day...along with the cramps. It all has to do with the menstrual, dont worry!
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; But of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Timothy. 1:7)

it must be, right?? it's just weird because i never used to get cramps, i just started getting them like a few months ago. and I thought they would be CRAMPS, not achey-like..it's so strange. but thanks for the response!

You're welcome! & sont get too freaked out if u get diarrhea, with it. We call it period poops. It happened to me last nite after i talked to u lol.. not fun :/
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; But of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Timothy. 1:7)

lol! period poops! hate those :/