Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help! I'm feeling sick! I need help now im at the point of crying!

I have felt gassy for a few hours now. I just woke up and I felt like I had to go #2, It was just a random urge, but now I feel gassy andbloated and every time the gas builds up and I have to pass it, I feel slightly nauseous. I feel it off and on and I feel the gas coming back again and I am feeling slight nausea right now but I am SOOOOOOO afraid of getting sick. I'm just remembering my last sv in Dec.2011 and I am sooooo afraid of that happen again. I need help, and if I wake up my mom again she'll get mad. I haven't been exposed to any sv as far as I'm concerned and I always wash my hands. I took a teaspoon of emetrol like 10-15 minutes ago with some gas pills. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Help! I'm feeling sick! I need help now im at the point of crying!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanAdam View Post
    I have felt gassy for a few hours now. I just woke up and I felt like I had to go #2, It was just a random urge, but now I feel gassy andbloated and every time the gas builds up and I have to pass it, I feel slightly nauseous. I feel it off and on and I feel the gas coming back again and I am feeling slight nausea right now but I am SOOOOOOO afraid of getting sick. I'm just remembering my last sv in Dec.2011 and I am sooooo afraid of that happen again. I need help, and if I wake up my mom again she'll get mad. I haven't been exposed to any sv as far as I'm concerned and I always wash my hands. I took a teaspoon of emetrol like 10-15 minutes ago with some gas pills. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
    The symptoms you are having sound very much like IBS which generally causes a pain in your stomach and low level diarreah thats really it. The gas is what is causing you to have the nausea. Try drinking plenty of water to keep your stomach full and as water digests extremely quickly it wont stay in there long enough to make you feel nauseous. Slight nausea very rarely causes people to vomit, its usually extreme nausea that does that.

Ditchy_jon is right. Just stay calm and try to sleep. If not then try to put on some TV to distract yourself. It could be nothing. Anxiety will only make it worse. Just relax and try to think of something else. Stay strong. You can get through it.

Hey there i am Feeling the exact same too and need to let you know how I dealing with mine. Before I went to bed I felt a little bit uneasiness in my stomache which to me just felt like eventually I would have to poop. Than I woke up with an extreme urge to poop and extreme nausea. I was scared at the moment really bad. You know what I took it calmly and thought to myself if there is something bothering my stomache better out than in right. I did number 2 and opened the window in the room to let some fresh air in. I breathed it a bit and now I am sitting on the bed coping with the pain in my stomache. It's making all sorts of noises and it doesn't feel good but just gotta keep relaxed. I am extreme emetophobiac suffering with it since I was little, I am 24 now. It kills me everyday thinking about it. I think I hate it so much because I know it's out of my control what's happens. I wish I could say fuck it and let nature run its course. But I can't!!!! It sucks I hate it today though I handled it calmly and in turn I feel a bit better now, since my nausea subsided.