Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: noroclear

Default noroclear

hi anybody know if this new noroclear product actually works?? or anyone heard about it

Default Re: noroclear

I have never heard of it, no. It sounds kickin'. I should be finishing my essay, but I have to look this up!
    Life is so worth living.

It sounds like fear propaganda. Washing your hands thoroughly is very effective against norovirus. However it might be useful, and the prices don't seem overly ridiculous. That's how they get us emetophobes...
    Life is so worth living.

Wink Re: noroclear

haha ive never heard of it either was browsing internet and came across was not much write up about it so wondering whether proven to work!!! and yes seems reasonably priced may have to order if its good, now all they need is to bring out the vaccine and ill be very happy lol

Quote Originally Posted by minn198 View Post
    hi anybody know if this new noroclear product actually works?? or anyone heard about it
    hi, i saw this come up in search last week too!!! So being totally suspicious (as always) i thought id check it out. Not sure if it helps but apparently they originally developed it for hospitals as infection prevention, shipped globally by Medline so seems they know their stuff. Apparently then decided to look at changing the focus of it working against norovirus - and as the site says more for travellers, at home , families, those going into hospital etc. I was totally sceptical til I heard the background and as already said its a great price so I've stocked up!!

oh really i did send them an email and definately going to stock up on it anything is worth a go in my mind.