Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Mother Nature..UGH

So I just started yesterday, and now my cramps are killing me and I feel nauseous I just took a nauzene tablet so hopefully it'll go away. I hope its just my time of the month that making me feel like this! Any one else get really nauseous on their period? Grrrrrrrrr

Default Re: Mother Nature..UGH

Girl, I feel your pain! Not literally at the moment but in a couple weeks I will
    Yes, I get horrendous cramps, throat n*, and back pain the first two days. Funny thing is, the older I've gotten, the more trouble I have with my period-both physically and emotionally. The day or two before, I get really mopey and down on myself. I never used to have difficult periods, but then I was always on the pill up until my early 30s.
    Hang in there! Look at it this way-you know what's causing it and once the nauzene and maybe some advil kick in, you will feel much better.
    Jennifer
    “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

Thanks for the reply! And YES! That's exactly how I feel, oh, and SO moody and hungry the day before haha. but Mine has definitely gotten worse than it used to be. I'm thinking about getting on the pill so my cramps won't be so bad. But I finally feel a little better, thank God!

Oh yea! Going through that right now actually. I get really bloated but I do get really hungry haha. I freak about mine as well but it comes in waves. I know, it sucks!!!

I feel your pain at the moment! My stomach is a complete wreck. Last night I had mcdonalds and had mild d, as well as nausea all the way up until bedtime. I was wondering why it was affecting me that much but this morning I woke up with terrible cramps and my stomach is still a wreck! Hang in there- it will be better soon. Are you on birth control? I am and my cramps/heaviness have subsided a significant amount. While sometimes mother nature still is a you know what, it helps so much overall! Feel better!!
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost

Don't let anxiety win.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OH YES. JUST GOT OFF MINE. THE FIRST THREE DAYS ARE THE WORST! Midol usually helps some. i freakn hate being a female when that time comes...
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; But of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Timothy. 1:7)

Having anxiety about that this very minute. I'm due tmr or the next day and keep gettin nauseous and all gross. Hate periods

Realdeal1818 no I'm not on BC...yet! Lol my mom keeps telling me to get on it because it helps with cramps, but I just don't want it to make me nauseous or fat! Haha but anyways my stomach is stil a little off.it's weird how much more sensitive it is when you're on your period!

Haha, spoke too soon! Thought I had a week or two before I had to worry about it, but I was wrong Mother Nature (bitch that she can be!) snuck up on me today while I was out shopping, in white shorts of course!
    So YAY-we can all be miserable together Oh well, good news is I should be done in time for my my birthday which is Friday
    Jennifer
    “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”

oh no! She most certainly is a bitch! Lol. And it really does always happen when you're wearing white or your cutest pair of panties (grrrr!) well I'm glad we can all relate through the week of hell haha and happy early birthday!

@jmoore...yep, she sure is a sneaky little witch! White shorts??? Ugh.

And for some reason my mind keeps going to that part in American Wedding when Jim's dad is trying to help Michelle write her vows for the wedding, and she says, "I haven't been this confused since I got my first period." And then he's all like, "Well, it's a confusing time for any young lady...stuff coming out...stuff going in..." And she was like, "No, I need help with my vows, not my period." Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Sorry, trying to lighten the mood. I hear ya, Amandalee. I got about 2 good weeks a month - then the PMS week, which sucks the worst, then the actual week of bleeding, which makes me feel so much better, but there's no picnic about that either. My mom had horrible breast cancer, so any form of birth control to help "lighten the load" is not an option for me. I just try to exercise at least every other day, drink lots of water, and try not to freak out on my husband too bad! Sorry you feel crappy, and as you know, this too shall pass (until next month)! Feelin' your pain, sister!

Wiscomommy hahah love that movie!! Yeah my symptoms of Pms start a week before, so yeah I only get about 2 good weeks :/ I'm pretty happy I'm over the worst 3 days of it though, thank God!

Mother nature... my worst enemy. I always get super nauseous during the days leading up to my period, and it's treacherous. Sometimes I get really bad cramps the day it comes, and the last couple of days, this time has actually been rather uneventful except for my three day bout of nausea beforehand. I pretty much just take ibuprofen and drink ginger tea like candy. It's all I can do, Midol is completely useless for me.

Hate being female sometimes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

Wow, us ladies really got the shaft
    Hang in there, girlies!
    Jennifer