Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feeling Off After KFC

Alright so earlier today, about 4 hours ago, I had 2 pieces of boneless KFC. My dark meat*looked a little odd but tasted okay. Ever since I ate it I've had a weird taste in the back of my throat and random stomach pains now and then. I've felt kind of woozy and off but it could be anxiety.

I did have some calming from a certain chat room <3 but I'm still freaking out.

How long until I'm in the safe zone

Default Re: Feeling Off After KFC

MEW you are in safe zone now I think, so am I, I think we are both ok. Your symptoms scream anxiety, I really do think that's what it all is

We are here for ya Try and continue to distract yourself! You are doing great.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost

Don't let anxiety win.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mew... you are sooo in the safe zone!!! Yup pocket sizing you and feeding you barbie burritoes lol....

I think that it was quite brave of you to eat KFC, I wouldn`t touch that stuff with a bargepole!

KFC is just terrible quality food, that's probably why you were feeling so sick!

Sorry, KFC is a fine restaurant. Eaten there a lot of times. Mew I think this is anxiety.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

Could just be a little indigestion. KFC can be greasy so that could be your culprit. Hope you feel better soon!

Eating out at restaurants is okay to do. It's not very good to hinder others confidence, especially with this phobia where confidence is the key to success.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost

Don't let anxiety win.

I didn't intend to imply that eating out is bad. I enjoy eating out and encourage others to do the same. However, food at KFC is greasy. Eating out at fast food restaurants is very unhealthy whether you're emet or not. Unhealthy food is likely to make you feel unwell.

Quote Originally Posted by k10 View Post
    I didn't intend to imply that eating out is bad. I enjoy eating out and encourage others to do the same. However, food at KFC is greasy. Eating out at fast food restaurants is very unhealthy whether you're emet or not. Unhealthy food is likely to make you feel unwell.
    My comment wasn't to you if you were replying to me, sorry I didn't specify I agree with you!

Don't let anxiety win.

Fast food, even greasy fast food should be able to be enjoyed in moderation unless you have certain medical conditions. Goal should be for fear and emet not to rule your life and just enjoy going out once in a while. Still a work in progress myself. HUGS

Kick emets a....