Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Please answer ASAP - What do stomach "bubbling" sounds mean? I'm stressing out!

My stomach has been bubbling or gurgling (what ever you want to call it) so much today and it's getting worse as the night goes on! It usually only does this when I'm hungry, but I just had a big dinner, so I'm definitely not hungry right now. I didn't eat anything that I've never had before, so it's not like I'm having an allergic reaction. I've had 3 BM's today and the most recent one was almost d* but not quite (sorry TMI). I usually only have one BM each morning. I also have had a lot of gas and feel kind of nauseous.

Why would this happen? It's stressing me out a lot. Am I going to v*?

Last edited by k10; 05-01-2013 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Added details

Default Re: Please answer ASAP - What do stomach "bubbling" sounds mean? I'm stressing out!

Naw, I've had it before. It could be gas or indigestion. Happens once in a while for sure. But it usually just goes away.

Default Re: Please answer ASAP - What do stomach "bubbling" sounds mean? I'm stressing out!

Nooooo! I promise you, you will not v*. My stomach does that an awful lot, especially when I'm anxious. I even get it when I think I'm not anxious but I am, if that makes sense? Lol. Anyway, you won't v*, don't worry.
    Virtue - "You don't need a reason to help people"

I'm having the same thing Weirdest feeling ever

Im having this today. I was lied on my bed thinking whats that noise ..... Ohhh its my stomach. Dont feel ill tho its just gurgling like mad

My stomach does this all day everyday. it's pretty crazy, but I have gotten used to it. Do you have IBS? Could be the culprit!
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost

Don't let anxiety win.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.