Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Acid Reflux

Default Acid Reflux

He guys, I've had bad acid reflux over the past few weeks due to some due medication...
    now it's got to the point where virtually everytime I eat I am gagging and almost dry wrenching. It's very scary and I feel pretty ill with it. OTC stuff doesn't help, what can I do? I went out to dinner tonight and had such a nice time but now I'm home I'm suffering for it x

Default Re: Acid Reflux

I get acid reflux sometimes too, although I don't think I get it as badly as you're describing it. I take Zantac whenever I feel it coming on. When it's really bad, I make sure I eat ONLY alkaline foods for a day or two. It's a pain, but it helps. Also drink TONS of water!

Default Re: Acid Reflux

go drs they may give tablets to heal your stomach. also i find eating little and often helps. write down things you eat during the day and find out what foods are triggering off your acid, mine is worse when i eat spicy or tomato based products so now i avoid these. hope u get it sorted n