Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Girl question!!!! FREAKING OUT!!!!

Ok so I'm about 3 or 4 days away from my period and the normal headaches and cramps have set in. BUT. My stomach is gurgling. I haven't been out of the house since Friday, and I haven't eaten anything weird!!! I am freaking out so bad!!! AND I have to drive 150 miles one way tomorrow with my parents! Even though I have cramps and gurgling I don't really feel s*. But of course now I have throat n*. I had a HUGE bm and it was normal. I also have gas. Does anyone get like this before their period??? Please help! I need sleep tonight!!!

Default Re: Girl question!!!! FREAKING OUT!!!!

This happens to me very very often. It's probably just your stomach digesting or trapped gas that you're not able to fully release. I'm on my period and I am super gurgly. You are perfectly fine!
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.

Don't freak out! Sometimes periods are randomly worse than usual, and periods can definitely cause stomach distress. Just take the normal medicine that you would use to relieve cramps, and maybe some pepto bismol. That's what I would do!

Many people (especially women) with emetophobia also have IBS. IBS causes ALL SORTS of stomach issues during a woman's cycle. I have d* and strange stomach sounds during my period and it's never meant anything. You'll be ok, try not to worry!

Sounds like PMS issues to me. I get really gassy before and at the begginning of my period. Try to relac maybe take a gas pill.

That happens to me about 95% of the time before my period starts.