Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

One of my nieces is not feeling too well. I dont know what could be going on with her, but of course I am worried that it is an SV, and that one of my children will catch it. Here is what has been going on ....................... she ran a fever during the night Fri. night, and some yesterday. She said her stomach hurt one time Fri. evening before bed, gowever, when she said that, she has just finished downing a sippy cup of chocolate milk. Yesterday she complained with her ears hurting. Today before lunch she said one time that her tummy hurt. However, during all this time she has been up and playing, ect ........ She has been eating a whole lot, but that isnt too unsual for her. You can tell something is a little off, she is not quite as bouncy as usual, but still not just laying around either, know what I mean? What do you guys think?

Could be some sort of cold virus, it doesn't sound like a stomach thing to me. I know when I have bad colds/flu my stomach doesfeelachy (along with every other muscle in my body!)but it doesn't make me feel like v*ing.

I hope your niece is well again soon.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I really don't think it's a stomach virus, usually with those, they get sick pretty

quickly after starting to complain about their tummy. So you should be ok!