Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default OMFG are these signs or is my panic just screwing with me yet again?

My girlfriend went to go return movies and pick up some fries for me from Chickfila. I was already anxious about eating them in case a worker was sick, but tried to overcome those thoughts. She was gone for a long time and I called her and she said that when she was returning the movies at the grocery store she saw a worker pick up raw meat and then not wash hands or wear gloves and then serve someone chicken strips, so she went to the manager. After I got off the phone with her my dog v* three times. I'm super anxious today so I'm freaking out thinking that these are signs. Am I going crazy?
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.

Default Re: OMFG are these signs or is my panic just screwing with me yet again?

NO! It's not a sign. You are going to be fine. My cats v* all of the time! I promise that you aren't going to be ill tonight. Try to relax, watch a movie, eat your fries and enjoy your evening!

Default Re: OMFG are these signs or is my panic just screwing with me yet again?

Not a sign at all! And your girlfriend is very awesome for reporting that raw meat/server incident...thank her for all of us, please!!

Enjoy your fries and try to relax. It is not a sign.

I always think like this. Watch your fav show, suck on some ice cubes, and eat some saltines. That helps me relax.

My panic was in overdrive earlier, thanks for all the reassurance guys. <3
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.