Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I hate nighttime

This is when all my anxiety hits, right before I need to sleep!! I feel so anxious right now about coming down with Noro

Default Re: I hate nighttime

I hate it too. I'm up paranoid myself. My stomach has been making crazy noises all day. So now I'm in bed stressing over what my stomach is doing and what's causing it. I try to be rational and think I go through this every night. But even that doesn't make me feel better. You're not alone right now with that. Chin up! I'm sure were okay :-)

me to my partner goes to sleep about 10 and i just lie awake till early hours worrying im going to be ill. i usually have to put the tv on and it usually settles me and eventually i fall asleep.

I hate 7pm in particular, because I have memories of once coming down with an sv that started around that time. But I hate nighttime sometimes, I just get paranoid.

Thanks for the replies. But yeah I get so paranoid too, its awful! Especially when you think you might have been exposed, so im doing the waiting game

aww i know what you mean i worry everyday if i leave the house i think i may have caught it constantly wash my hands then as soon as its bed time i feel anxious its horrible i really feel for you

Thanks minn198! I know, its sucks! Its always when im un-occupied that my anxiety starts :/ grrrrrrr

i know what you mean when your not doing anything your mind starts making you feel like your getting ill. i try watching tv, reading etc. if ever need a chat to keep mind of things and having a bad night just mail me will always try and help