Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feeling strange because im feeling normal

Ive no anxiety today and its feels strange to feel normal. I keep looking for signs of it but i feel ok. Funny how we want rid of our anxieties then question why its not there.

Default Re: Feeling strange because im feeling normal

I have those days too. Where I stop and ask myself whats wrong with me..lol. Because its weird to not be panicky and anxious when you are so used to it. Well ENJOY IT!!
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; But of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Timothy. 1:7)

I am enjoying it now. Gonna have a nice smoked salmon and cream cheese salad tea and relax with some magazines. Hoping this is the start to me getting back to normal enough to go back to work

definitely enjoy it but i know what u mean. back when i first developed emet, i would take days where i felt good with a grain of salt and almost expect the bad feelings to come later on. u gotta get past that. hope ur back to normal

Ive had emet for as long as i can remember but until about 4 months ago it never ruled my life then i got reflux and my stomach was always off, i then started panicking about getting ill in public and just turned into an anxious wreck. Im taking citalopram now tho so think thy have begun to work. Its just mad how my phobia has changed so much grrrrrrrrrrrrr