Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I thought it was over :/

I hear that the stomach bug peaks in the Winter. It's May, and my classes are over in a few weeks. Well, today a kid got sick in class and I didn't know until I overheard this person talking about what he was doing. I have been worrying ever since. I now have to wait until Sunday to make sure I am ok. It starts from 1-3 days, but I include the 4th day, just to be sure. I thought it was over, but I guess not. I have been so careful in the Winter, and now that school is almost out I have been a little bit 'normal'. Now this happens. I probably breathed in the mist that it can produce and now I could get sick What do you think?

Default Re: I thought it was over :/

You are NOT going to get it. I think you have to practically be thrown up on - in the face. Seriously. I have been with my boys, holding the bucket with they v* and I never get it. There's NO WAY you got it just being in the same room. You are safe!!!! Plus, you don't know what made him v*. He very well may have partied too hard the night before, had food poisoning or a bad reaction to a medication. There are loads of reasons that people become ill. I am 100% sure that you didn't catch it if there was anything to catch!!!!