Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feeling Bad :(

Default Feeling Bad :(

I felt bad all Sunday evening. Had a sour stomach and some d* after eating the guacamole. Felt bad yesterday am.. Felt better today.. Not 100% but ate pretty good. Now feel pain in upper stomach (which always makes me super nervous) and have acid in my throat.. It's even tender when I press in on it. Loose stools... SUPER anxious... I really hope it's not a bug. Now I am sitting on the couch..... waiting to see what happens next....

Default Re: Feeling Bad :(

Sounds like acid reflux mixed with a shot of anxiety. I feel like that a lot. I take generic Zantac 150, about 3 of them with some kind of gas pill. Maybe with a chamomile tea. I use to drink peppermint but found out that its the worse thing to drink, it makes reflux worse.

Hope you feel better soon. I'm sure you'll be okay.

Thank you. I do believe it was anxiety. Have lots of personal stress right now and my stomach is a mess It wasn't a bug. I took some pepto and felt much better.

Totally understand. I got issues right now too. Guess I'm gonna double up on my nighttime cocktail to fuzz out my mind. Hope things work out for you.

I think I need a nighttime cocktail.. It's a good day and a bad day etc... bad today