Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Are there any other moms [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]HELP I'm Goin Outa my Mind!out there who are COMPLETLY BURNT OUT from summer vacation?!?!It's one of those"be careful what you wish for" things. It seems like winter lasts sooo long and I ca'nt wait for my girls to be out of school and away from the germs,but then by mid-August, I've run out of stuff to do and money with which to do it!!!![img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]I'm flat busted. AND I have no moneyThey go back on September 6th. I can't wait but, it's like a beast is lurking in the near distance![img]smileys/smilies_38.gif[/img]HELL-O again it's me SV*
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

I know what you mean. I know exactlly how you feel!!!! My children are already back in school, so I am already living in fear everyday. Fear of the dreaded SV. How I wish we didnt go back to school so early, its hot as hell down here anyway. Summer vacation is too short.

Im sorry I dont have any suggestions on things to do.

I hate the whole fall/winter/spring sv thing. The schools are
    nothing but hotbeds of infectious disease and the sv is the worst.

Stella

I don't have kids but my sister's are home from School and they drive me nuts. I mean I don't live with them or anything but when I come home to visit or do my laundry they are always there! GRRR! I can't wait till School starts again that way when I come over I can have the TV and no one will yell at me for being lazy because they will be too busy with school stuff. As for things to do with your kids, I have no idea LOL. Sorry.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

My daughter's been at day camp for most of the summer, and it's been amazing. Next summer, send your kids to camp- there must be some inexpensive community-based camps that you can use.
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

I am going crazy also... My kids are 10, 3 and 17 months so its hard to entertain them all doing something, plus its been so hot, but Im not complainig I wish summer would never end. I take my kids to my parents house often, they have a inground pool and they have a blast.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks for all your sugestions![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon