Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Australian emets ?

I was just wondering how many aussies are on here who are emetophobic. It would be really cool to chat to some people relatively close by and help eachother out. Im a bit of a loner (ha ha) and only have about 1 or 2 friends who I dont even really talk to much. Im not extremely close to my family and they dont know what I go through every day. Im not a werido or anything, its this damn anxiety problem I have!! Its hard to socialize and I never got to do that during my school years or even early adulthood. (I will accept a friend from anywhere but some people closer to home I think is nice
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

Default Re: Australian emets ?

I'm from around Melbourne I'd love to chat to you so if you ever want to, shoot me a message!
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I know you ha ha! How are ya? I'll say hello to you on facebook
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

Definitely add me on fb! I'm sure we have some mutual friends! I'm well thank you, how are you doing?

Im from tazzie

Quote Originally Posted by KaydeeJayde View Post
    Definitely add me on fb! I'm sure we have some mutual friends! I'm well thank you, how are you doing?
    im good at the moment. but i have my good days and bad days

Quote Originally Posted by riss View Post
    Im from tazzie
    i always hear great things about tazzy

Tassie is beautiful, Riss! You're so lucky!

Hi I'm in Adelaide... I only just joined yesterday - wish i had found this place sooner. But I think it all happens for a reason because I got v* on today and this forum has been a lifesaver for me! Just reading other people's experiences makes me feel more normal and calm :P

hey riss my parents are in Tassie and I've been there a few times...it's beautiful and i love the weather!

Quote Originally Posted by KaydeeJayde View Post
    Meeeeee! I'm mutual friends! You have both talked on my status before

*American hijacking Aussie thread* I'm out!

Oh Michelle, you're the greatest <3

thi5sux - Hi there! Welcome to the forums! That's awesome that someone vomited on you, but I'm glad you found us here!

hi thi5sux. cool name! And michelle you can pass for an aussie any day. ha ha

She's practically an honorary Aussie!