I read an old post about the differences between feeling anxious and feeling nausiated, and I saw that a lot of the replies said that if you think of your favourite food and could eat it, then it's anxiety, not nausea. My anxiety often makes me not feel hungry, and that's why I wonder sometimes if I should eat or not, and wonder if it's anxiety or nausea. Could it still just be anxiety if it makes me feel like not eating?

Also, just a couple of other things, (sorry!):

I read that staphylococcus is the most common type of food poisoning which causes vomiting. Is there any sterilised hand gel that kills this, (and ideally, e-coli and salmonella too)? Is food poisoning not possible in cooked foods at high temperatures?

Finally, I found out that the average number of times a person vomits per year is between 1 and 3, and much less for people with emetophobia. I have been sick about 17 times in my life, (I thought it was mostly food poisoning), and I have emetophobia. Does that mean I'm more likely to vomit per year than most people and have low immunity, (I am almost 30)? The last time I vomited, not including an overdose, was about 3-4 years ago. I was sick twice during my uni years too because of what I guess was food poisoning, (I am so careful and paranoid about food though!!!).

Please help me